Join New York Adventure Club and doNYC for a Halloween experience like no other at Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! Odditorium, a museum collection of 500 extraordinarily bizarre and unique finds from Robert Ripley, which range from the world’s largest collection of shrunken heads to an authentic 19-foot-tall albino giraffe.
Once the doors close to the general public at 8pm sharp, you’ll have free rein to:
- roam the maze of 20 dimly-lit rooms bursting with the bizarre
- step through the perception-altering Black Hole
- compete in a judged costume contest for prizes
- taste some food & drinks from our sponsors scattered throughout the museum
- jam out to Halloween-themed music, and even
- challenge friends to navigate a maze of lasers without breaking a beam — all without a single Times Square tourist, Naked Cowboy, or aggressive Elmo to ruin the evening.
Your ticket to this one-of-a-kind experience includes private entry into the museum, access to complimentary snacks & beverages, and tons of oddities.
Costumes of any kind are highly encouraged.
$20 Early Bird (closes 10/14)
$45 At the Door
Must be 21 or older.
ID will be checked at door.
Ticket price is for museum exhibition with complimentary snacks & alcohol.
No refunds. All sales are final.