Join New York Adventure Club for an exclusive, after-hours tour inside Saint Thomas Church, a 100+ year old church built in the French High Gothic style and designed by the architectural firm of Cram, Goodhue, and Ferguson.
Led by a staff member of Saint Thomas Church, our special experience will include:
- A brief history of the church and building.
- A walkthrough of the church’s various spaces and chambers.
- A discussion around the 80 feet high magnificent reredos, which is one of the largest in the world.
- Special access through parts of the church that are usually not accessible to the public.
- Access to the church’s historic tower, which has just been recently restored.
Click here to see pictures from one of our last visits to Saint Thomas Church!
*Please be aware that the tower can only be accessed via a steeper set of stairs — attendees who choose to not climb the tower may wait at the base of the stairs until the group comes back down
By attending a New York Adventure Club experience, you accept our terms of service.