Join New York Adventure Club for an exclusive visit to Final Frontier Design, a private design studio designing flight-ready space suits for space access providers, EVA suits future deep space exploration, as well as garments for use here on Earth.
Led by one of the company’s founders, our experience will include:
- A discussion around the history and story behind NYC-based Final Frontier Design
- A walk around the studio where the world’s most advanced space suits are being created
- A presentation on space suits, from design to production
- The rare opportunity to try out the latest prototype gloves in a negative pressure glove box, and help contribute actual data in our live testing environment
- A visit to the roof with sweeping views of the Brooklyn Navy Yard and NYC skyline
Click here to see pictures from one of our last visits to Final Frontier Design!
*This event is limited to 10 attendees
*Instructions on how to enter Brooklyn Navy Yard on weekends will be included in the confirmation email upon RSVP.
By attending a New York Adventure Club experience, you accept our terms of service.